Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Words Unspoken

Yeah girl, you my ride or die...(long as you buy)

I'd do anything for you (as long as I don't make myself uncomfortable)

You know I be in my moods (but you could still check and see if I need anything)

You my ace! (Til I fuck up, then I don't want to hear what you have to say)

Wow, thanks for the loan. What? No loan? You know I got you if you ever need it! (What? $20 is a lot of money, when can you pay it back?)

Good looking out. I was sick as a dog. I appreciate ya! (Uh, um, I thought I didn't hear from you cuz you didn't want to be bothered. I didn't know you were sick = translate I knew you were sick, but I didn't want you asking me to do anything I didn't feel like doing.

No comments: