Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, November 25, 2013

Here I Go Again

This time on Friday, I was in the holding room waiting to go up to surgery because my graft was clotted again. I'd be willing to bet it's because my blood thinner was too high in my system. Now instead of taking it down a milligram at a time, the doctor reduced it by 3. Well, my blood had "thickened" so much that they couldn't even get a good blood draw because my blood would clot up and prevent the phlebotomist (sp) from getting anything significant. Long story short, went to surgery without lab work and had a successful one, dialyzing at the hospital afterward.

Well...I go to treatment last night and guess what? Clot. Why? The issues with my blood draw was apparently not enough of a clue that I needed a higher dose of blood thinner. SO, I'll be back at the hospital today at noon.

I am so glad I don't get anxious! I'm so glad I just pray and go. So here goes...2 surgeries in 4 days.

This has been my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending u luv and good vibes for your peace and health! Jrichie

Unknown said...

Your one strong chick Deedles! I know you will lick this and be better than before!!!! Mwuah!