Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Great-Grandma!!!

Excuse the Challenge that I seem to be jacking up anyway. I want to share my joy in celebrating my Great Grandmother's 100th Birthday.


She was able to walk into the dinner with minimal help. She has thin hair, but it's all the way down her back.

She can call nearly all the children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-grandchildren by name, but she's a lil shaky on the great-great-grands (but so are we, they're still new).

Grandma's hands are not bent up and swollen from arthritis.


She doesn't run back and forth to the doctor several times a month and she only stopped living on her own and WORKING a part time job in the last 6 or 7 years.

Her legacy has produced 3 sets of twins.


Her hearing is still intact as well as her vision.

She has been blessed on this earth many years and we are blessed to still have her.

Until the dinner last night, the highlight of her birthday was receiving a congratulatory letter from Michelle Obama.

Happy Birthday Grandma Nell!



1 comment:

1ManView said...

You are truly blessed....