Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cake Cake Cake Cake

Yup, cake. More specifically birthday cake. If you don't know what that is, or if you think you know what it is, check urbandictionary.com to verify.

I used to think people were exaggerating when they talked about "cuddle season". I have experienced it the past couple seasons though. It's a dang shame. Now it's one thing if you hear from someone periodically through the year. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the ones that you hear from like clock work, between Dec 1-31, with a marked absence on the 25th and 30th (my birthday)

Whateva.

You want cake? You got cake. There it is, right there


\/\/\/\/\/

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I'm not ashamed to tell you that I had to look that up.

....I didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

Afrodeezha said...

LOL, one of the joys of parenting teens, is that I still hear talk on the streets. I just have to go to urbandictionary to translate!