Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, December 10, 2012

Things I Hate


I hate that I can literally stay in bed all day. Where is my energy? Actually I despise this.

I hate that I can't travel like I used to. There are so many places I'd love to go.

I hate that my body has changed so much in the past 3 years. Some for the better, but some changes prevent me from sleeping comfortably and I really don't get a good night's sleep most nights.

I freaking HATE cancer. It's evil in all forms and it takes people we love.

I hate depending on "him" so much. He's human and if something ever happened to him it would CRUSH me.

I hate I waited so long to go to the beginning of Grey's Anatomy. I'm in the 5th season getting understanding of what's going on in the 9th (so backward) LOL

I hate that it's so hard for me to throw (or give) things away. Maybe I need to go back to therapy.

I hate that I have dreams about my ex, even though I don't remember them. He and I barely even speak anymore. What is that about?

I hate that this is the best I can do after x amount of days of not posting, LOL Grrrr

I really don't hate anything except cancer, but Things I Dislike didn't work for me as a title.