Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Freedom


It's warm and humid
A hot breeze
Dark clouds cover the heavens
Suddenly cool winds blow
A rumble you can feel in your belly
Flashes throughout the sky

Raindrops splatter against my skin
Large wet drops
Not a lot, just a few at a time
There's almost a chill in the wind
As the drops become smaller, they multiply
Another rumble rolls through the sky

The rain is cleansing
My hair is plastered to my face
Dress to my body
I need this cleansing
I need freedom
I pull my dress over my head
Toss it to the side
The spring shower pelts my body

I kick off my shoes
And step in a puddle
Wiggle my toes
I reach behind me
And 1, 2, 3, 4 the girls are free
The cold rain causes my nipples to tighten even more

Another low rumble across the sky
I loop my fingers through the sides of my panties
And slide them down
There I stand, in all my glory
Hands up and out and reveling
In
My
Freedom


Unpublished work © 2010 D. Newman

No comments: