Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, March 26, 2012

A-Z: J


Juxtaposition-The state of being close together or side by side. I just happen to like the word and can’t seem to work it into every day conversation.



Junk-One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. That was very evident at the auction I attended today. Those people bid on ANYTHING!! I mean really, who needs a 30 year old breast pump, a whittled out wooden pinecone the size of a pineapple or what the heck is someone going to do with 2 old doctor’s tables? I guess that takes playing doctor to whole new level! LOL

It’s the same way with people. What one person can’t stand, can make another the happiest of their lifetime.


Justice-I cannot comprehend what the fear is in “and justice for all”. Why such a fight against it? Why is it so necessary for one race to feel superior? I am so not anti-white, please believe that. I am pro-black, but I can be that without tearing other races down…


Joy-In listening to Urbansoulz Inspirations today, I took from the lesson that you can still find unspeakable joy in the midst of trials when you focus on worshipping and praising God.
I know that’s how I am able to function so well in the midst of losing my father and the other message I got was



Just Talk-Talk to your children. Ask them what they want for their futures and when what you hear might not be what you’d like for them, shut up and don’t be a dream killer. There are plenty of those in this world. Be a place of support. Be someone on your child’s side and PRAY for them. Pray for their protection. Pray for them to realize their dreams and pray that you have the best relationship you possibly can. Don’t wait until something happens and you have to pray for help past losing them.

Just Me…

No comments: