Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A-Z: K

I guess my sleeping pill kicked in before I could post this! LOL


I am at a total loss of what to post today, so I will go to google and type K with each of the vowels (and sometimes y) in the search and see what comes up!

Kayak- Cheap flights, hotels, etc. I have never used this site to search for a trip, so I don't know what to say about it. I doubt I ever go kayaking in my life. I don't think my knees would last, nor would my butt fit. *shrug*

Kelly Rowland-I think Kelly is underrated (as is Solange) because they have been overshadowed by Bouncy, I mean Beyonce. I mean I love them all and I admit that Beyonce is the better performer, but Kelly holds her own and Solange is so unique that if you aren't open, you'll never appreciate her music.




Kindle Fire-I have never touched nor held a Kindle Fire, nor anything similar. Give me my books and magazines!



Kohls-I never used to shop there and then I discovered their shoe department. When I'm looking for shoes other than sneakers, this is where I go. Thanks Kohl's!


Kung Fu Panda-Skidoosh! That is all.



Kyle Korver-Who? *running to google* Oh wow, LOL. He plays for my home state's NBA team, the Bulls. *whispers* I'm SO not a basketball fan anymore. Give me football or give me sitcoms!

I'm gonna be reeeeeal lazy tonight (and try to post before midnight) and give you the link to read yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Korver

No comments: