Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A-Z: L



I love writing the letter L. I think because it's curly.

I love lillies. Not all kinds...Calla Lillies

I love lotus flowers


I love love..


I chased love for a long time and it never got me anywhere. I finally decided to let love find me and I found that I've already found it. It may not be forever (or maybe it will be). It may not be in the form I thought it would be, but it's a strong love and if it's the only love meant for me, I'm good.

Lil Wayne...Yes, I'm 43 and I listen to Lil Wayne. Judge me, I don't care. Really... this is my most favorite picture of him so far.


I however, despise a liar. I don't see the point in making up something when the truth will truly suffice. A two faced liar is a liar any way you look at it. Check out this ambigram...

No comments: