Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A-Z: M


I know it's been a few days, but trust me, it's complicated...

M stands for Me...things about me you may or may not know...I love music, large bodies of water (preferably the Caribbean Sea),
(It looks EXACTLY like that)

sunshine, doing special things for people who are special to me, that whatever is going on in my life, I can talk to God about it and know things will be alright. As much as I share about myself here, I really keep some things under lock and key and only share with a rare few. When it comes to my feelings about someone, I'm not so quick to share, my heart has been stomped on too many times. I know, I know, if I don't say anything, I'm cheating myself. If I don't say anything, I'll also still get to share the friendship that I'm sure would change if I did. I'm good, thanks.


Magnum Ice Cream bars-I can't lie, when I first saw the commercial for these, I thought the chick was jumping over cars in the standstill traffic to get condoms. I thought to myself is this real? Then the truck driver handed her this ice cream bar (which really still looks obscene in the commercial) and it piqued my interest (<--note that didn't say peeked?). I finally broke down and bought a box of the mini bars. It was only ok. Really it was too sweet. I shudder to think what the caramel-chocolate ones taste like!

That's all I've got today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: