Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A-Z: P

People-There are very few people that I hold in high regard, mostly because people as a general, have not proven to me that they will do for me, protect my heart and look out for me like I will them...those that do, I'd go to the ends of the earth for them and they know I love them very much.


Personalities-My personality goes back and forth. I can be outgoing and super-friendly and other times I can be very introverted. I've changed a lot in the past year. People who were close to me tossed me under the bus, so to speak. I mean people that were in that high regard section. That has caused me to re-evaluate the majority of my friendship/relationships and I've discovered people in my camp that I really don't know why they're there. I think they're attention whores, questionable personalities and not really sure why I keep them.

I guess until I find a good reason to cut them completely or reignite the fire of our friendship, our friendship will remain dormant. *shrug*


Pandora-I really stopped listening to Pandora for awhile because I'd rather listen to Urbansoulz podcasts at http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/show/urban_soulz_radio and Baby Bling podcasts at http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/show/the_the_baby_bling_show, but on days that I don't get good reception for whatever reason, I do get better reception on Pandora and my favorite channels are the Kindred The Family Soul Channel and the Martha Munizzi/Donnie McClurkin Channel.




Pure Soul-a girl group of the 90's that I LOVED. I hate they didn't do much, but whenever I do get married, their song We Must Be In Love WILL be played at some point.

No comments: