Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A-Z: S

Self esteem-It is amazing how long one experience of someone tearing you down can last. I have to constantly remind myself that I'm a child of The King and what happens on earth doesn't much matter what someone says or thinks about you. Sardegna, Italy
I once had a co-worker from there. I wish I'd had the money to go visit with her back then. Italy looks beautiful! Silly-I can be the epitome of silly. I'm sure it gets on folks' nerves, but guess what? With all that I'm going through on a daily basis? I need some silly in my life!
Sisters-I have one sister by blood. No one can ever take her place. She used to get on my last nerve when she was little, LOL. I think it's mostly because I had to take her quite a few places I went. As an adult? I couldn't ask for a better sister. She has amazing drive. When she gets her mind made up about something, she's doing it. My other sisters, members of my sister circle, are ever evolving. I remember when I used to shun having girlfriends. A couple of experiences spoiled it for me for a pretty long minute. I'm so glad I got past it. I appreciate my girls so much. I even have a new girlfriend. I've enjoyed hanging out, eating lunch and going to dinner with her. Thank you God, for a sister and girlfriends!

No comments: