Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Counting My Blessings

I seem to only write a lot when I need to vent and when I read back over my posts, sometimes I think that people must think only bad things happen to me.

That's simply not true.

So, I've decided to try to write something that's good that has happened to me each day so that I can look back and see that despite everything I go through, I'm still blessed.

Today I received a late birthday gift...a $150 gift card for gas!

WHOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE!!!

Thank you! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Reggie said...

That's awesome!!!

I don't know anyone that couldn't use a $15 gas card, much less a $150 one.

Afrodeezha said...

Who are you telling!! Especially with this extra 2% coming out now!