Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quick Testimony

I decided this year that I was going to be a regular tither. (Give God 10% of my gross earnings by way of the church-read about giving your firstfruits in the bible).

I also decided that if I did auto bill pay, I'd be less likely to dip into it for whatever reason.

I have to tell you God don't even play!

1/14 I was trying to figure out how to make $16 last 3 more days for 3 people to eat and get gas. I prayed about it and said God your word says you would take care of me if I give you my first fruits.

Bam! Someone texted me and said they had $40 for me!

1/15 I'm balancing my checkbook and realize that I had a $400 check in my register that was actually only written for $150.

Bam! Just like that, another $255

1/15 Someone offered to buy my son some badly needed shoes because she forgot to get him a birthday gift back in August!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Put your faith in Him and be obedient to the things He tells you and He WILL take care of you!!!

See ya!

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Sometimes we all need a little faith.