Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Still Finding Joy!!!




I know it's been a few days, but you know how I am. Sometimes I get too busy for myself. Yes, I've still been blessed!

I am getting better at finding my JOY in all things.

Unfortunately my graft has clotted again, so I will be having surgery in the morning.

Where is the joy in that? Well, I can't remember the last time it clotted. I want to say before Thanksgiving. You know, last year I think it was once, twice a month for a couple, so the fact that it's worked so long with no issue has been a blessing.

The other blessing in this is that I am a stomach, right arm under my head sleeper and because of my graft, I can only sleep on my back or on my left side, so guess what? Tonight I'm sleeping on my stomach! <-------This brings me immense joy!!!

I just wanted to share!

You know, you don't have to just read. You can leave a comment sometime or even ask questions.

No comments: