Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, July 4, 2011

18~ Have you ever been in a love triangle...with you as the object of desire?



Are you kidding me?



Well wait...there was this one in the very beginning...I believe it was January '88. City Basketball Tournament weekend. I had broken up with one and started talking to the other. We were all at the basketball game.



I was with #2 and #1 wanted to speak to me. Well I gave him his 3 minutes and he used his time wisely, pleading for another chance, which he didn't get.



#2 got pissed off though because I even gave him a chance to plead.



#1 didn't just take no for an answer and continued to pursue me and things eventually came to a head and #1 had no choice to step back.



He still continues to pursue me to this day.



He just never can say goodbye...




No comments: