Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, July 7, 2011

21~ What is the most romantic location you would want to visit?

Just judging from pictures, I think that Bora Bora, Tahiti would be a top spot. It's hailed as the most romantic place in the world.

I'm a sucker for water and the visions I've seen of this place make me zone out every time.

To share a trip to this place with someone I love, would be a dream come true.

I've always been fascinated by any exotic locations and after visiting Jamaica last year, for the first time, I'm thirsty for more travel.

If you've never been out of the country, it's something else to be someplace that has places virtually untouched by man. It's easy to envision the Garden of Eden when you can look at all the greenery in it's natural state and stand in water that you see through to your feet.

According to a site I looked at, Bora Bora is 8 hours by plane, from LA and it's located in the South Pacific. It is in the same time zone as Hawaii, and the same distance south of the equator as Hawaii is north.

Look at these!

They are overwater bungalows- complete with glass floors and a private deck with a ladder to the water.

I'd also love to experience the culture.


Shoot, I could tell you about it all day, but until you can actually search and explore the website, you probably won't feel the way I do about it.

No comments: