Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 25~ Looking back on your life...who taught you the most about what love is/isn't?

In my opinion, my family has taught me most both about what love is and what it isn't, just in the difference between my immediate family and extended family.


I'm enjoying a new kind of love from my UrbanSoulz Family.



I've taken a lesson on love from each relationship I've been in too. Some good, some bad.


Some have helped me become a better person and some have taught me what I'm not going to tolerate.

The most love unconditional? The love of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and a handful of some of the most loving people I've ever met in my life (some, who coincidently are part of my UrbanSoulz Family).

No comments: