Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 29~Write a letter to your soul mate (whether you feel you’ve met them or not)


I don’t know if I’ve met my soul mate or not. I know who I thought it was, but that notion went out the window (though God has such a sense of humor that he could be it after all).

Dear ___________,
I know that you exist…God wouldn’t have made me so full of love if you didn’t.

I’m not the easiest person to love all the time, that’s why you were equipped with extra patience.

I really thought this would be one of the easier tasks, SHEESH!
I’ve been waiting for you for a long time.

A lot of my thoughts about what would happen when you entered my life have changed.

I always thought we’d have this huge wedding, but I now desire a very simple and intimate beach wedding.

I always thought we’d have 5 or 6 babies, but that isn’t possible, I’ll love the “babies” you’ll bring as I’m sure you’ll love mine.


It would be nice if you were rich and could buy whatever you liked, because I always wanted the big house and fancy car, but I now know that if we’ve got love and the desire to do this thing called life together, big houses and fancy cars are nice to have, but we can be just as happy in a smaller home and car that we can actually afford.

I’m pretty simple like that.

I really thought in the beginning of this challenge that this letter would be all lovey dovey, but all I really want to say is hurry up and find me! LOL


I promise to love you and I love HARD! I’m loyal. I will take care of you the best I can. I’ll never mind doing extra when you want or need me to. I’ll be honest with you, because if I can’t, what’s the point?

I know we’ll disagree from time to time, but I promise to listen and talk with you and not belittle and talk AT you.

You are my King on earth and I will treat you as such and I’ll never attempt to take your place as head of household.
Soul mate, where are you?

No comments: