Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 28~ If you had a choice between a love relationship and just sex [guaranteed]...which would you choose?

If I had a choice, I’d take a love relationship. Sex is so overrated to me. It leaves me feeling hollow if there isn’t love attached to it.


I THINK people that enter strictly sexual relationships are afraid of love. A lot claim to have trust issues, but er uh, don't you have to trust your sex partner?


If you don't, there's a problem. Now I know some people will scowl at that thought, but this question was posed to me and that’s how I chooose to answer.

1 comment:

~Cy~ said...

Definitely a love relationship. Sex is a beautiful thing but it's not the end of all. Love makes love making beautiful. Great question. I think people are afraid to answer.