Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

20~ Do you believe in Long Distance/Internet Love? Why or Why not?


Yes I do...and they ain't easy.

My last 4 relationships have been long distance and I met them via internet.

What I've found is that LDR's can work, but both parties have to work at it. There can't be one sided traveling and there has to be a tremendous amount of trust from both parties.

My last 4 relationships started as internet love and evolved into LDR's. Only one reciprocated visits, but there were severe trust issues, so it was doomed before it started good.

For the most part, we're all still friendly toward each other, so I got a decent friend out of each, but I know that "He" is still out there somewhere and he may very well be e-mailing me right now.

No comments: