Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reeeeeal Random -Short and Sweet

I can't fathom being stuck in a mine for 67 days.

I flat ironed my hair after being natural for a year. I have one section that has stayed straight after 4 washes. WTF?

I love my kids, but sometimes I sure don't like em!

I've lost 67 lbs. since 10/20/09. I love my lapband surgeon, she's SO supportive!

I love my regular Dr. too. We grew up together.

I'm almost over whatever I had.

I'm getting off now, so I can do a sinus rinse before dialysis.

*in my Russell Simmons voice* Good night and God bless.

2 comments:

The God'ess said...

I can count on one hand how many times I've spanked all three of my kids. But I will admit, I've gone toe-to-toe with my daughter on a couple of occasions because she got outta pocket. So I had to bust her down a few notches to let her know what was up.

But some of these kids nowadays have absolutely no home training. I can't blame it on parents being younger because teen pregnancy has been around since Mary and Joseph. Hell, I was a teen mom so that's no excuse. It's like some parents are scared of the kids. How am I gonna be scared of something I brought into this world? And other parents are busy trying to be friends with their kids. Pay a bill, then you can become my friend.

Afrodeezha said...

Girl, please. Pay a bill and you just pay a bill. You ain't gonna be my friend til you live on your own, LOL.