Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random Thoughts


Not really sure what I'm going to talk about today, so I'm truly just freestyling it.

I thought it was funny that showing half my boob yesterday, yielded 77 views, my highest yet.

I choose not to keep up with current events that involve the molestation, death or abuse of a child. It hurts too much.

What happened to Jennifer Hudson's family hurt me to the core.

I still miss Gerald Levert and Tupac terribly.

I dig some of today's rap artists, but for the most part, I choose to live in the past as far as music.

I used to have a crush on Kwame Kilpatrick.

I love a man that I know doesn't and probably never will love me the way I'd like him to.

Right now, he still makes me happy, so it doesn't matter.

I'm learning to appreciate different ways a person can love you.

I haven't been to a regular church service at my church since probably May (or is that March?)

It's because church people can be assholes and drive you faster and further from the church then you can drive yourself.

I miss it.

I've gotten within a block of church on a Sunday morning and turned around and gone home.

I wish people who come by, would say hello, just to let me know I'm not talking to myself.

I thought it was interesting that someone from Israel came through "Shalom".

Before the year 2000, I found it very hard to mainting a girlfriend circle.

When I became active on the internet, I developed a very solid SiStar circle.

None of my SiStars live within 900 miles of me.

Sometimes I forget some of us have never met.

I can be faithful in a long distance relationship.

I'm done for now...Hey, feel free to post some random thoughts too. Holla!

1 comment:

Thee_Kween said...

I love randoms...you learn SO much about people. Of course, you know already...we think similarly, so a lot of what I learn I'm never shocked at or afraid of. lol

I love my SiStar!! :)