Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A-Z: I


Insecurities--Everyone has them. The Boris Kodjoe's, the Gabrielle Union's, the Kim Kardashian's, the Paris Hilton's, even the LLCool J's. I think that if you're insecure about something and you can do something about it, do what you can. If it's something physical that you can't do anything about, do your best to accept it and live with it.

What you shouldn't do is let it consume you. Pray. Ask for help accepting it.

Ice-Anyone who knows me knows that I'm addicted to chomping on ice, particularly ice from Sonic!

*SWOON*

Inconsistency-That usually equals lying. I despise a liar and a cheater and they usually go hand in hand.

Ice cream!!!! Yummmmm! I love plain ol vanilla bean, sherbet, hot fudge sundaes, cookie dough ice cream. I think my grandfather influenced that. When I was younger, whenever I went to my grandparent's house, they'd always have one gallon of Prairie Farms (a local brand) ice cream and Hershey's chocolate syrup.

I might enjoy it too much. Once I was driving and eating a large cone from Dairy Queen and the men in the truck next to me missed the light because they were watching me (NORMALLY, I might add) eating my ice cream cone! Pervs!



Improvement-No matter what things appear to be, nothing and no one is absolutely perfect. Once we see that, a lot of people and/or things won't seem so intimidating. Relationships might form a little smoother. Nothing worse than putting someone under pressure because you're telling them they're perfect. Say they're perfect for you, after all, we're all human...

No comments: