Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A-Z: C


Christ-He has carried me many a day, whether I knew it or not. I thank the Lord for showing me the way, for protecting me and mine and being a comforter. Bless the Lord, Oh my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy Name!


Cake-I would LOVE to learn how to decorate cakes and I will in due time.


Clowns-I do NOT like clowns. I didn't mind them for a long time and then I saw It and Pennywise was no joke. Then I saw a documentary on John Wayne Gacy who murdered many young boys and buried them on his property. I found out that he'd lived in my city a short time and worked as a clown. I realized that you never know who is behind the makeup, so I don't mess with any of them. They look sinister to me.


Cooking-I love to cook for people. I don't like fancy schmancy recipes, but down home cooking tweaked a bit to be more healthy.


Cancer-Stupid cancer. It is a horrible disease that robs people sometimes a little bit at a time for a long time, from the inside out and other times it's eaten through a persons insides long before they even know it's there. It hurts to watch someone suffer the effects of cancer and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Prostate cancer stole my Dad from me.

No comments: