Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Friday, March 23, 2012

A-Z: H


Happiness is a mental state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

I try to be a happy person, I really do. I unfortunately am one that takes many things to heart. I have often found myself worrying and taking care of someone who doesn't even care as much for themselves. That over the top caring has come back to bite me in the butt several times.

With friendships,I've been the best friend I know how. There for my friends in every way and many of them, when it came time to be there for me either kinda half patted me on the back then dropped the ball and kept moving or left me completely out of the loop of things where they were concerned. As far as relationships? Well, we won't go there...

Slowly but surely, I'm finding my "happy". It involves much less of other people and more satifaction that God is my Jehovah-Jireh, which is Hebrew for My Provider for everything I need, including my happiness.

1 comment:

Thee_Kween said...

I know THAT is right!