Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A-Z: B

.

Beautiful

That's what "he" is. Most beautiful man I've ever known. Beautiful on the inside, beautiful on the outside. Loving, caring, smart, sexy, enterprising, funny, makes me smile. Most importantly godly. God didn't say he is mine, so I'll just pray for one like him!

Babies

I love babies. I can't have anymore. It wasn't my choice, but it was recommended when it was first discovered that my kidneys were failing, that I not have any more. At the time I was still hoping there was a girl in my future. Alas, there were two girls in my future...my nieces. I don't get them as much as I'd like because I basically squeeze my life into two days. I have treatment 3 days a week and recover the days I don't. I couldn't tell you the last time I had a full night's sleep.

No comments: