Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011


How is it that I'm not following any blogs? I had a nice blog list and now nothing...

Maybe it's because it's been a month of Sunday's since I posted? I had some things to deal with.

I believe the last post I did, I told you about losing my dear friend Nae. Well, I lost quite a few more people since then. I ended up making an appointment with a therapist. Yeah, black people do that (need to do it more).

I always knew if I talked to a therapist, they'd spend a good portion of the time in disbelief. I was not disappointed, LOL.

I've often said that if I wrote a book on my life, I'd have to classify it as fiction because no one would believe what they were reading.

Anyway, I finally let go of the grief I was holding onto for several people, by doing something I actually saw on Desperate Housewives. Gabby was grieving for the baby that she miscarried and someone gave her a balloon that represented the baby. She said everything she wanted to say to the baby to the balloon and when she finished, she let it go.

I did the same thing and it was surprisingly very therapeutic. I'm still sad that my friends and family are no longer here, but I no longer carry the heaviness that grief was bringing.

Ok, my blog list is back now...*shrug*

I'm taking a break from filling out paperwork for my kidney transplant evaluation tomorrow.

I already know they're gonna tell me to lose more weight. I had gotten down to 121.3 kg (that's about 267 lbs) then one night last week, I ran a whole treatment and they didn't take any fluid off of me. I've been averaging 129 kg since *enter pissed smiley* hard to get rid of fluid since I only pee sporadically (yeah, you eventually stop when you're on dialysis.

Things will fall into place when the time is right.

Until next time...adieu

1 comment:

Thee_Kween said...

I'm glad that you're working through your grief. It is indeed a heavy load to carry.

I'm praying that the process of being 100% eligible for your transplant speeds up. Love you much.