Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, June 21, 2012

20~ Do you believe in Long Distance/Internet Love? Why or Why not?

I do, but not for too long. I believe that when two people are HONEST about who they are and what they want from a relationship, they can truly connect and fall in love via texts and internet messages. A couple that really wants things to work out, will make arrangements to see each other every so often and if the relationship is to go anywhere, someone will eventually need to relocate. The advantage a long distance/internet relationship has is that you can get to know each other without the distraction of sex. Many people have sex too soon in a relationship and the relationship ends up being based on that. It's not easy, but it can be done if both parties want it enough.

No comments: