Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

100 Words: Trust



I trusted the one who said “Don’t be afraid, I’ll always be there for you”. If you need me, just say it. I’ll do what I can to take care of you. I love you.

So when I saw something that could potentially hurt that one, I found a way to tell them, though I knew that telling would hurt them too; except they didn’t appreciate it. Even blamed me. Well, they didn’t come right out and say it. In fact, they didn’t say a word.

I thought we were better. Damn the rest involved. Who are you? No, really…

4 comments:

PAY BACK IS A MUTHA said...

Perhaps in order to have trust you have to act trustworthy. When an action is done with the intent to harm, demean or just to be mean you cannot expect positive results. Now they are still together and happy and you are alone. Payback is muthafucker. BTW nice tattoo at least you still have that.

Thee_Kween said...

Wow at this comment left. How petty and cruel. It's real funny though that a person could ASSUME that something was done with the intent of harm without knowing and then be so intentionally malicious. I wonder if it's a bit of deflection. Violators of every kind always seem to love throwing out the part of the story that never implicates them in their wrong-doing...very funny, not really though.

TRUST between two is supposed to encompass forgiveness, the benefit of the doubt, objectivity and comes back to love. You have every right to feel the way you do.

I like your tatt, too...you speak fondly of your father...

Sundae said...

If payback is a mutha, then Karma must be it's momma. You get back what you put out. If you spit ugliness and call it payback, guess what.. You bring that same ugliness right back to yourself, and you haven't done a muthafuckin thing. You're absolutely right. Payback IS a mutha. Wait and see...

Btw, I've seen her and Pretty Ricky together. She's 100% D Daddy's Girl!

Afrodeezha said...

See, this is the kind of stuff that bitches come up with when they've been put on hold 10 or so days. They think something must be done to be sure there's equal or more time given. Just because someone's smiling, it doesn't mean that who they are with makes them happy. It may just make them damn convenient.