Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fake: A Repost from Saturday, October 16, 2010


Please don't patronize me

I'd rather you didn't speak.

Your hug, less than happy,

Enthusiasm, rather weak.



If you don't like me

It really is ok

You don't have to say anything,

Won't make or break my day.



It really irks the hell outta me

To keep strained conversation

And it isn't like no one knows your simple ass is fakin'.



I stopped caring a couple years ago

What anyone else thinks.

Well, sometimes I do and you are one of them *blink blink*



Psyche! Truly? You can kiss my ass.

You're putting on a show

And I see through you, like glass.



It's alright though cuz when I see you shimmy

Up to me, I put on an Emmy

Worthy performance because I can't stand you.

For now a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

No comments: