Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, September 26, 2011

Only 5 Days Left!!!

First of all, October is National Blog Month and I will start blogging regularly again. There are a few posts from the past that I want to post again too, so stay tuned!

Now about that title...We have until the 30th of September to help Urban Soulz Radio earn free air time on Spreaker!

You don't have to give money or fill out a survey, all you have to do is pass on the link to join Spreaker to your friends.

"Sharing Spreaker with your Friends is the fastest way to grow your audience. Until the end of September, every 5 friends who join you get one month free. http://www.spreaker.com/?ref=U3775147"

I'm working on my friends. I've got 3 signed up so far. So I'm asking you to do this for the UrbanSoulz Family. Email it, Tweet it, FB it! All you have to do is ask!

And don't forget to invite them to listen to Urban Soulz Radio. The schedule is posted at www.urbansoulzradio.webs.com and you can access episodes on the "Episodes" tab in the lower right hand corner.




Urban Soulz Radio on Spreaker

No comments: