Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Procrastinating and other stuff



That's what mode I'm in right now...

Our office is moving in exactly one week and my motivation has come to a standstill.

It's really pitiful, because I don't even have that much left to pack. I just hate packing.

I have been shredding/recycling old files and it has gotten me into a tossing mode which is great for home. I have papers and papers at home that I can't just throw away because they have addresses on them. I feel I must shred them.

I wish I could just rent one of those trucks that shred on the spot. Man, one of those and a small dumpster for a week? *thinking ahead to spring*

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could do that with life? Toss the issues and situations we don't want, in the dumpster? Oh, we kind of can to an extent, can't we? There really is no point in carrying around stressful situations you can't do anything about...give it to God and let Him KEEP it!

I'm still learning.

Anyway, I'm fighting sleep and thought I'd come by and shoot the breeze a bit.

Oh and the catheter finally comes out tomorrow morning!

Love, Peace and Urbansoul!

No comments: