Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just One Kiss...

Ever dream about having just one kiss with someone?

You tell yourself that if you ever get the opportunity to have that one kiss, that you can get them out of your head. I didn't say you think it would happen. You just tell yourself that.

The reality that you know, is that just that one kiss will ignite a fire bigger than life.

You know that you would never want it to end at just one kiss anyway.

Not this one.

It couldn't.

Your feelings have been too long.

Too deep.

The desire for other relationships have been all but completely muted.

You don't know where it would end up if pursued. You don't know if it worked out, if it would be amazing. you dont know if it didn't work out, would you be completely devastated.

So what do you do?

Climb back into bed, pull up the cover and sleep, so you can dream about just one kiss...

3 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I've had that dream...and yea, it usually ends with me climbing back into bed and pulling the covers up. Back to sleep. lol

I DO know...that in those instances of when the desire was this deep, a reality kiss would surely NOT end in just a kiss...

Reggie said...

I don't claim to be Martin Luther King, but I've had a few dreams myself. Rarely do I dream of sex though.

I will say however, that when I think of kisses, I always think of kisses from my wife. She's the best, most passionate kisser I've ever met.

Afrodeezha said...

I don't really dream of sex either. Usually instances of deeper, more meaningful acts of intimacy.