Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday...


Not really doing anything at the moment.

Just got back from taking the kid to get his hair twisted and I'm really sitting here chilling and listening to my stomach protest my decision to eat only when I'm hungry. LOL Stubborn bastid!

I just ate a couple of the 100 calorie packs, so it's not like I'm starving.

Last night I was thinking about a personalized story I wrote for my friend for his birthday a few years back. It was fun. I didn't post it anywhere, I just did a little creative writing. I'm thinking about doing it again. Who knows.


I've been seeing Air Wick ads around FB and I really like the stills, so I bought one today. I was so mesmerized that I filmed the color changes, LOL.

So, presenting my first personal video I've posted. Now don't fall in love with my scraggly, incredibly nasally voice, you hear? LOL!