Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Randomness Strikes Again

First things first, if you live in the United States, GET OUT THERE AND VOTE if you haven't!!!


Secondly, I am in the right mindset again to get this weight loss in gear. It took a little time, but I'm back. Been doing it almost 2 weeks and my clothes are already more loose around the waist. I am taking baby steps and will celebrate every 10 lbs. lost, in a small way. (a new lip gloss or eyeshadow, something like that).

Thirdly, can somebody, ANYBODY tell me WHYYYYYYYYY do people who have had stillborn babies enjoy sharing pictures? I am a very compassionate person and I understand that people deal with loss in different ways, but I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR DECEASED BABY!!! I don't care how cute the outfit is that he/she has on. I just don't get it. Maybe I need someone to help me understand...

And while I'm at it, I don't want to see the baby with thousands of ant bites, rare skin disease, tumor protruding out of the head or abused. Really, I don't want to see anyone (or any animal) with these things and I don't appreciate seeing them in my FB timeline. You can still be a compassionate and caring person and not click "like" every time you see one.

Lastly, if you didn't vote, I'd be interested in knowing why....

To all my readers who were affected by Hurricane Sandy, we're praying for you here in the midwest.

One more thought...who decided it was a great idea to take their dogs EVERYWHERE? It's 40 degrees outside and people are riding around with their window down so their dog can hang out. Don't say it's because a dog is like family either because I don't see any cats riding dirty!

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Yeah it was cold and rainy here in South Carolina....but I was in line early, at 6:15am.