Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Sunday, October 2, 2011

100 Words: Wall

When my thoughts are scattered or I don’t know what I want to write about, I do 100 word posts. I picked this up from someone I’m following on blogger, who calls herself Bag Lady.

By nature, I’m a strong person. I’ve never been coddled. I’ve always been made to feel that I really can’t depend on anyone but myself. Now that I have others I can depend on, it isn’t always easy to open myself up to them.

I’ve got a wall built up and it protects me.

Problem with always being strong is that when something gets to you, everything that happens immediately after gets to you, no matter how stupid or petty it is.

If I were the person I used to be, there would be problems.

Thank God I’m not.

Amen

No comments: