Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Heart Is Very Heavy

It's never easy to see when a life is lost. It's especially hard for me if they're under 30.

This morning, my friend told me that she lost her 19 year old daughter over the weekend and it just knocked the wind out of me.

First of all, I have a 19 year old son and just can't imagine...Secondly, though I'd never met her daughter, she proudly talked about her all the time, so I feel like she was at least an acquaintance.

I don't know what to do that I could ease the pain I know my friend is in right now. Probably nothing except pray, which I have been doing.

I met Sherry Bryson back on 360 and we came together again here on Urbansoulz. We usually called in right after the other when the shows were still on Blogtalk radio. When everyone moved to FB, when I stopped playing Mafia Wars, I lost constant contact with Sherry.

Sherry you are in my prayers.

May Shanice rest in eternal peace.

Sherry said I could share a few pictures of her beautiful child.

No comments: