Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 2~ Best Love...what they meant/mean to you

I apologize, somewhere along the way, Blogspot stopped recognizing paragraphs. Pfft.
The last time I did this challenge, I was looking at romantic love. I've realized since, the best love I've ever felt in my life (aside from family) has been the love of two of my very best friends in the world. To know that no matter what you do, no matter what you say, there may be some tense feelings at that moment, but to be able to talk it out, get past it and to really KNOW that that person still loves you? That's priceless. I have said and done some effed up things and guess what? They tell me about it and keep it moving. We pray for each other, especially if one of us is going through challenging times. We pray when things are great. If there is such a thing as unconditional love, this has got to be what it feels like. My greatest joy in each of these friendships is doing things to make them smile. I love them both so much! Some people can't have two close friends like this without one getting jealous of the other. The one I don't talk to so much understands and doesn't require my constant attention for validation of our friendship. Not that the other person does, we simply talk much more. It is such a blessing to be loved so much by people who don't have to.

No comments: