Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A-Z: W

This is probably about to be more of a short a rant, I don't know. I'm heated about something and I want to write it out. I've been in improvement mode today. You know, when you aren't happy where you are right now, you sit down and decide how you want to change that. Yeah... Well apparently the only person I shared that info with sent me a message later this evening in response to something I'd said earlier. At the time, I had stepped away from the phone and when I was in proximity of it again, I was driving, so I hadn't seen the message. The person assumed I wasn't answering because I was still in a mood, which wasn't the case at all. I was trying to decide if I felt like going out. But they basically told me to quit pouting. Maybe I'm wrong, but I got pissed. First of all, I wasn't pouting, I was talking to someone else and how dare they act like I don't have the right to have a moment or two and even more, how dare they snap because I didn't respond right away. WTF? When I brought it to their attention that I'd been away, all I got was a "my bad" and an "Oh, I thought this was..". I ain't gonna lie, my feelings were hurt. What? My bad? All you care about my feelings is a dry ass my bad? I really expected more of this person. What happened to I'm sorry? To me, "my bad" is not an acceptable response and I despise the day that someone decided to use it instead of I'm sorry. To me, "my bad" basically dismisses the other person's feelings and says Oh, I didn't mean to say that out loud. I guess I just needed to get that out. My feelings are still a bit hurt, but I'm not even really that mad anymore. I'm going to bed for real this time. Goodnight.

No comments: