Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why Are You Here?

She/He is acting funny... So and so ignored me... I'm not happy here... She/He said this, but I know this is what they really meant... I’m going to delete so and so… All things I've seen and heard on Facebook and other sites. Takes me right back to school days. Seems that some people don’t get along with folks any more than they did when they were younger. You know what that means? Those are the problem people. I mean really, is it that hard to get along with people YOU chose to connect to? Really? Why are you on these sites anyway? My thought was to socialize with people you already know or other sites, to meet people online. Why bitch and moan about an online friendship to others? If it doesn’t work, delete. You don’t need a general consensus of what to do. You won’t be charged if you delete someone and quite frankly, the people who DO feed into the mess, need to not be connected to me! As for folks who do tagging…ya don’t get paid for that either! Tagging “wars” are stupid. Everyone has their own unique style and everyone’s style does not appeal to everyone. Get over it! I personally dig a lot of the styles I’ve seen, but I prefer to teach myself how to do my own. I’ve heard there is a lot of discord behind the scenes and if this is true, I tell you, PLEAD even, GROW UP! 30+ and still nitpicking and arguing over simple things means….YOU’RE SIMPLE! Get a life, cuz you obviously aren’t about this one! Why ARE you on social sites?

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

To be social...lol

I have my moments when I question my connections, but I think we get different things from different people. Everyone can't be your bestie, your fan, your like-it-a-lot friend...Pick and choose who you like and whom you can tolerate and go from there. Sometimes it's complicated. Sometimes your feelings are conflicted because you don't want to become that person who deletes everyone you have a breech in communication with.

Just kinda filling in the blanks I suppose. For those who simply CAN'T co-exist...that's definitely what the delete option is for.

Afrodeezha said...

Great answer Sis...