Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A New Blog Challenge

Seems like the more I say I'm going to write regularly, the less I have to write about. I know it's been a minute since I've written anything, but best believe I have been blessed continuously and beyond measure!

Now about this challenge...



#1- a day containing your earliest memory

#2-a day in elementary school

#3- a day in middle school

#4- a day in high school

#5- the day you first fell in love

#6- the day you first held a job

#7- the day you found your first best friend

#8- a day you realized what you wanted to do/be

#9- the day you discovered the Internet

#10- a day you'd rather forget

#11- a daydream you have often

#12- a day you wish you could do differently

#13- a Christmas Day memory

#14- the day you hate to see coming

#15- the day you graduated (choose any that you remember most)

#16- the day of a child's birth (family or close friends apply)

#17- a day where you helped someone in a big way

#18- the last day of your first adult job

#19- your favorite day of the week and why

#20- the most memorable day of your childhood

#21- the day you met your most recent/or last love

#22- a day with the family you'll never forget

#23- the day you turned 21

#24- a memorable summer day

#25- a day you're currently planning for

#26- the day someone left and never came back (not death related)

#27- a day in your life (explain an average day of yours)

#28- the day you had your first fight. why?

#29- what you were doing today

#30-your proudest day to date

#31- Bonus Day: Pick a day you haven't described and share

1 comment:

Reggie said...

One of these days, I'm gonna do one of these blog challenges....one of these days anyway.