Just my thoughts...

Just my thoughts...
The randomness that is I

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Online Dating Sites?


Uhhhhh no...

I can't lie, I've created some profiles before, just to see who they would find that was so perfect for me.

First of all, let me say this, dating black and hispanic men are my preferences, but I'm not opposed to other races if their other factors are what I am also interested in, but the guys they "matched" me with? WHY did they all look like they were from the sex offenders list?

Why couldn't 1 brown person be included in the listing? That was 5+ years ago. Back when Blackplanet was popular, I actually met a couple good guys from there that I'm still really good friends with, but my days of the online sites are over.

Or so I thought...

I let my friend talk me into trying one more site. Just for a month. So I could find a "good, Christian man".

Now I know my standards are not sky high and an average brotha can impress me just as much as the above average, but er uhhhh.

The first two that contacted me were Nigerians. Both with sad stories of being widowed *seriously?* and left to raise younger children *what!? NO!*

Both, within 2 messages were asking for my phone number and talking about meeting. *HELL NO!*

Within 3 messages speaking of marriage. The Lord told them that I was the one. Can I get your last name first? *sheesh*

Then there were the two men who were both older than my father. *ilk*

Then there was the guy ON THE CHRISTIAN SITE with the name Candylicker O_O.

Every single day I was appalled, while my best friend was thoroughly entertained *scrub*

It didn't take long for me to know that the site was NOT for me!

Everyone had a ministry, no one had a church and everyone was talking marriage in the initial contact. NO THANK YOU!

Shall I talk about the holy penile chord picture my friend received?

I thought not...

1 comment:

Reggie said...

...thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Penile cord.......that's hilarious!!